3. The administrator of personal data is the Seller, i.e. the company Blakomo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Aleja Jana Pawła II II 61/211, 01-031 Warszawa, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS), under KRS No. 0000639188, Statistical No. REGON: 365504781, Tax Identification No. NIP: 5272781238.
4. The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
5. The Administrator processes personal data in order to provide services electronically via the Store, including mainly for the purpose of processing orders placed in the Store.
6. The administrator uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed data, and in particular, protects data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction. Only persons authorized by the Administrator are allowed to process your data within the Administrator's company.
7. The collected personal data includes: name and surname, name (company), tax identification number, business address, residential address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number (in the case of a refund to the bank account in connection with the withdrawal from the contract or complaint), login, IP address of the computer from which the registration was made or the order was placed. Personal data is collected when registering the user, completing the order form, newsletter subscription form, contact form. The Seller reserves the right to disclose selected information about its customers to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, in accordance with applicable law.
8. The Seller does not store data regarding the payment or credit cards of its customers. These data are only processed by the electronic banking system enabling online payments.
9. Providing data is voluntary. To the extent indicated in the Regulations, providing data is necessary to register an account in the Store or to place and process an order. You can provide your personal data without consenting to their processing for the purpose of receiving the Newsletter. If you consent to the processing of your data for the above purposes, you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us by e-mail: email@example.com.
10. Everyone whose personal data is processed has the right to access personal data concerning him, rectification, deletion or the right to object to the processing (if it is possible in the light of legal provisions), processing restrictions, as well as the right to transfer data. The person whose data is processed also has the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority.
11. The Administrator may refuse to delete Data if there are premises arising from legal provisions.
12. Contact with the Administrator of personal data is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at +48 574 411 100.
13. The Seller may disclose personal data to the following categories of entities: accounting companies, courier companies and companies operating an IT system and an electronic payment system. Such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
14. Personal data processed in order to conclude or perform the contract and fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary for: after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints), securing or pursuing any claims of the Administrator, fulfilling the Administrator's legal obligation (resulting e.g. from tax or accounting regulations). Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be stored until its revocation.
15. Data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including relevant judicial authorities. The administrator transfers the collected personal data to state administration bodies, law enforcement bodies and judicial authorities at their express request and only in cases specified by law.
16. In cases other than those contained in the item above, your data will remain undisclosed to other entities.
The services provided electronically
1. The services provided electronically by the Seller include: maintaining a customer account in the Store, sending email information regarding the stages of the order, contact form, connecting the Store page with Facebook on the terms described in points 19 - 21 of this chapter of the Regulations and a newsletter. The seller does not charge any fees for their provision.
3. The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to the Seller using the form located on the Shop Website. Cancellation of this service is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to send inquiries to the Seller.
4. The customer's account in the Store facilitates placing orders, allows viewing placed orders and editing the data provided by the customer during account registration.
5. The process of creating a customer account in the Store has been described in the Store's regulations in point 4 of Chapter II. Account registration and ordering.
6. It is possible to opt out of having a customer account in the Store at any time. For this purpose, it is enough to submit to the Seller an appropriate declaration of intent using any means of distance communication, enabling the Seller to become acquainted with the Customer's declaration of intent. In this case, it is recommended to contact the e-mail address Store: email@example.com. The account will then be immediately, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days, removed from the system. The customer will be able to set up an account again in the future.
7. The Seller does not store passwords established for user accounts established on the Store's website.
8. The Newsletter service consists in informing customers subscribing to it to the e-mail address provided by the customer about new products, promotions or events related to the "BLAKOMO".
9. To subscribe to the Newsletter, select the option "I want to receive the Blakomo brand newsletter." When deciding to subscribe to the Newsletter regarding products and activities of the Blakomo brand, which is owned by BLAKOMO Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Al. Jana Pawła II 61/211, the Customer agrees to receive marketing materials transmitted electronically (pursuant to Article 10 (2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended). Expressing consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any time. "During registration in the Store, when placing orders without registering in the Store or on an existing Customer account in the Store in the" Your account / Data edition "tab.
10. By deciding to subscribe to the Newsletter regarding the products and activities of the Seller, the Customer agrees to receive marketing materials sent electronically (pursuant to Article 10 (2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended). The expressed consent is optional.
11. The Customer may at any time unsubscribe from the Newsletter, via the link provided in the email with the Newsletter or in the case of registered users after logging in to the Store by unchecking the option "I want to receive the newsletter" in the "Your account / Data edition" tab. For both of these solutions, the Customer's email will be automatically removed from the list of Newsletter subscribers.
12. The Seller provides a connection between www.blakomo.com and Facebook, available on facebook.com, owned by Facebook Inc.Company 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA, 94025 USA.
13. The "Like" icon on the Shop's main page is a link to Facebook and is used to join the "BLAKOMO" brand fanpage on this portal. By clicking on the indicated icon, Facebook receives information about the Customer's visit to our website and notes the joining of the "Blakomo" fanpage. If the Customer is an account holder on this social networking site, his visit may be noted and made visible.
14. Fanpage of the "Blakomo" on Facebook contains information related to the brand, also provides the opportunity to enter comments, conduct discussions and ask questions, and allows participation in competitions organized by the Seller.
15. The Seller is entitled to block access to the customer's account and other services provided electronically, in the event of the Customer acting to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, violation of the law or the Regulations by the Customer, as well as when blocking access to the Customer's account and other services provided electronically is justified by security reasons, in particular: breaking the security of the Store's Website by the Customer or other hacker activities. Blocking access to the Customer's account and free services for these reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue underlying the blocking of access to the Customer Account and free services. The Seller notifies the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
16. Pursuant to the law, persons using the services offered by the Store are prohibited from providing illegal content.
17. Complaints regarding services provided by electronic means should be directed to the Seller on the terms described in chapter VII. Complaints.
18. On some subpages of the Store, so-called "Cookies" to enable customers to use the individual functions of these pages. These are files with configuration information, saving the data needed among others to log into your customer account. Most cookies are automatically accepted by most web browsers. Customers can turn them off at any time by activating the appropriate settings in their browser or modify their browser settings to be informed of all situations related to the transmission of "cookies". If you disable cookies or modify your browser settings for cookies, certain parts of the website may not be available or work properly.